“Cape Cod Style Family Living”This well presented three bedroom property has all the family conveniences that you could ask for. Located in popular Lambton it is close to all amenities including local shopping centres, transport, hospitals as well as being zoned for great schools in the area.
On the lower level you will find a modern eat in kitchen and internal laundry with third w/c, separate open plan living and dining which opens out onto the rear covered entertaining deck, main bedroom with BIRs, ceiling fan and air conditioner, ensuite off the main with shower over the bath and a study nook.
Upstairs is very light and bright and boasts the other two bedrooms. The second bedroom has a BIR, ceiling fan and air conditioner. The third bedroom is large in size and has a huge WIR/storage area as well as access to the patio on the top level which has a lovely outlook towards the city and beaches. The main bathroom is neat and tidy with shower recess.
The backyard has a lovely feel with a great covered deck for entertaining as well as an established garden with room for the kids to play. Land size is approximately 512m2. The home has rear lane access with plenty of parking for the family with a single automatic garage plus a double carport.
(Access via rear lane off Pride Avenue)
- Three good size bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Two bathrooms plus internal laundry with third w/c
- Modern kitchen and eat in dining
- Separate open plan formal living and dining
- Rear covered entertaining deck and established garden
- East facing upstairs patio looking towards the beaches and city
- Rear lane access with plenty of off street parking
- Very well presented, plenty of natural light throughout
Pest & Building Report available upon request
- Council Rates approximately $1334 per annum
- Water Rates approximately $550 per annum
- Potential Rental Return approximately $490-$520 per week
If you have any questions please contact Joe Di Claudio on 0412 251 434 or (02) 4960 0499.