“The Perfect Start”This Property Is NOW UNDER CONTRACT
As soon as you walk in the door you will feel right at home at 12 Travers Avenue. This home is perfectly suited to the first home buyer or small family. This beautifully updated home is ready to be moved in to and loved.
Offering a very functional floor plan and light and bright rooms there is nothing left to do. Still maintaining period features the living room is the heart of the home. A fresh and neutral colour scheme compliments the working sandstone gas fireplace and frosted glass sliding doors. The living room flows through to the open plan dining room and kitchen. The kitchen has been recently updated with all the modern appliances and plenty of cupboards as well as a handy rolling island bench.
Off the entry hall are the three bedrooms which are all appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans. The bathroom is neat and tidy with a shower recess. There is potential to update in the future to a modern bathroom with all the fittings. Off the kitchen is also a laundry room with second toilet.
The home has been freshly painted inside and out and has also had new carpets put down. Outside all the guttering and windows have also been freshly painted.
There is plenty of parking with a single garage and side drive access as well as a concrete area at the front of the house. The land size is approximately 487m2 with a fully fenced grassed backyard.
Located in a very quiet street there is a real neighbourley feel with well-maintained houses surrounding. Stevenson Park is situated around the corner which is perfect for the kids or the pets to go and play. This home is everything you could want and more in a sought after location close to shops, transport, schools and a 15 minute drive to the C.B.D and beaches.
- Three bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Large size living room with sandstone fireplace
- Open plan dining off the kitchen
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Neat and tidy bathroom and internal laundry with second w/c
- Freshly painted inside and out, new carpets throughout
- 5 x ceiling fans as well as Ventus ventilation system
- Single garage with side drive access
- Good size block approximately 487m2
- Great location close to park, shops and transport
Pre- purchased Pest & Building Reports available upon request.
- Council Rates approximately $382 per quarter
- Water Rates approximately $223 per quarter
- Potential Rental Return approximately $450 per week
Contact Joe Di Claudio on 0412 251 434 or (02) 4960 0499 for more information.
Dowling Mayfield are your local Real Estate experts. We have a large data base of clients, buyers and landlords, always looking for their next Real Estate purchase. If you have been thinking of selling, chances are we already have the buyer for your property. Please call us today on (02) 49600499 to receive specialist advice on your home or investment property.