Screaming to be renovatedLoads of potential exists here! Built in the 1940's still in its original condition obtaining original features including: casement timber windows, dado paneling, 11ft high decorative ceilings and dual fireplace. On a level 328m2 block close to local schools, shops and transport.
* 3 large bedrooms main with cosy fireplace
* Formal lounge room, original kitchen and combined dining
* Dated main bathroom with cast iron bathtub
Hot water system: Gas
Phone point: 1 - lounge room
Curtains, stove, clothes line and TV antenna
About the home:
Timber home built in the 1920's-1930's on a 328m2 block
Why are they moving?
Selling investment property
What do the owners love about their home?
The convenient location and good rental return
About the neighbours:
Everyone keeps to themselves, generally very quiet
* Offers Catholic, Christian and Public Schools all in close proximity
* Close to all public transport, both 104 and 118 services
* Within walking distance to Mayfield shopping precinct and supermarket
* 10 Minutes from local beaches and Newcastle's growing CBD
* Several Doctors Surgery's and Chemist shops
* 10 Minutes from major eateries and restaurants of Newcastle
* Swimming pool, local parks and skate park close by