Period style - inner City livingBuilt over 85 years ago and renovated with love, this period style weather board cottage is sure to impress!
Situated in a tree lined cul-de-sac location this family sized home provides everything you'd expect from a sought after inner city location. Walking distance to Smith Park, bustling Beaumont Street, local farmers markets & Newcastle's entertainment centre and only a couple of minutes drive to Waratah Village shopping precinct.
Original and new features throughout the home have been restored and blended to showcase a beautiful example of period style living. Stepping into the home it's hard to miss the hardwood timber floors and timber architraves throughout. Restored lead light windows and light fittings deliver a splash of colour to the unique plaster work and fireplaces from yesteryear.
* 4 large bedrooms, 3 w/ built ins
* 2 combined bathrooms. 1 w/ dual shower head
* Well equipped gas kitchen w/ 900mm oven and double drawer dishwasher
* Formal dining room and covered front deck
* Massive open lounge room opening through French doors to covered rear deck
* Single drive though garage with internal access
*460m2 flat block with established grounds
Council rates: approximately $1200 per annum
Water rates: approximately $639 per annum not including usage