"Period Home With Renovation Potential"This Property Is NOW UNDER CONTRACT
For sale for the first time in over 60 years is this period style home. A grat opportunity for those looking to renovate and add their own personality and touches to a home. A much loved family home for many years.
Only minutes away from the Mater Hospital, Newcastle University and bus stop. Set on a level north facing block of approximately 428m2 with drive access to a single lock up garage with adjoining storage shed.
- Two generous size bedrooms, main with lead light bay windows
- Formal lounge with french doors that lead onto the enclosed front veranda/sunroom
- Separated dining room with original fireplace
- Neat and tidy kitchen and bathroom
- Lead light windows, picture rails and high decorative ceilings
Pre purchased pest and building report available upon request.
- Council Rates approximately $1,536 per annum
- Water Rates approximately $735 per annum
- Potential rental return approximately $300 per week as is
- Potential rental return approximately $350 per week with improvements
Contact Maria Di Claudio on 0413 690 105 or (02) 4960 0499 for more information.
Dowling Mayfield are your local Real Estate experts. We have a large data base of clients, buyers and landlords, always looking for their next Real Estate purchase. If you have been thinking of selling, chances are we already have the buyer for your property. Please call us today on
(02) 49600499 to receive specialist advice on your home or investment property.