"Delightful and Charming"Located in the popular suburb of the East end of Mayfield is this beautiful home which exudes the character of yesteryear. Upon the arrival you are greeted with the white picket fence surrounding the beautiful manicured gardens. The entrance into the home is supported by a solid wooden stained glass door that invites you into a wide hall entrance, surrounded with charm of polished wooden floors and exquisite ornate ceilings.
This home comprises of:
- Three bedrooms, all with stained glass windows
- Built in wardrobes, Study
- Large family living area with original fire place
- Separate dining room
- Kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher
- Ceiling fans, linen cupboard
- Renovated bathroom, two toilets
- Crimsafe screen doors on both front and back entrance.
- Small eating area off the kitchen overlooking the gorgeous back yard
- Studio for the artist or teenage retreat
- Flat block approx. 418sqm
Handy to Mayfield swimming Centre, transport and school. Minutes to the CBD, Newcastle’s stunning beaches and the foreshore.
- Council Rates approximately $ 1,564 per annum
- Water Rates approximately $ 750 per anum
- Potential Rental Return approximately $ 495 - $510.per week approx
Contact Donna Catt on 0413 630 726 or (02) 4960 0499 for more information.
Dowling Mayfield are your local Real Estate experts. We have a large data base of clients, buyers and landlords, always looking for their next Real Estate purchase. If you have been thinking of selling, chances are we already have the buyer for your property. Please call us today on (02) 49600499 to receive specialist advice on your home or investment property.