"Do You Love A Country Atmosphere?"This is a beautifully presented property that also includes a one bedroom granny flat/teenagers retreat. Set on a dead flat block of 809m2 approximately.
The choices are endless. Live in the main house and put a teenager or grandparent in the granny flat at the back which gives them their own space, or use the granny flat as a home office. Alternatively you could rent out the granny flat for approximately $220 per week and receive and income while living at home. For the astute investor you could rent both properties for $650 per week.
The main home includes:
- Three bedrooms with high ceilings throughout, two bedrooms with built-in robes
- Open plan lounge and dining room
- French doors leading out onto a beautiful bull nose veranda
- Private deck off bedroom one overlooking gardens
- Lovely timber kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Updated bathroom with corner spa bath and shower and separate toilet
- Large deck at the back of the property
- 2x reverse cycle air conditioners
Granny Flat includes:
- 1 bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Lounge/dining room
- Lovely bathroom
- Own laundry
- S/S air conditioning
The property includes an oversized double car garage with workshop area.
An inspection is a must!
- Council Rates approximately $1,800 per annum
- Water Rates approximately $600 per annum (not including usage)
Contact Bradley Page on 0403 496 891 or (02) 4960 0499 for more information.
Dowling Mayfield are your local Real Estate experts. We have a large data base of clients, buyers and landlords, always looking for their next Real Estate purchase. If you have been thinking of selling, chances are we already have the buyer for your property. Please call us today on (02) 49600499 to receive specialist advice on your home or investment property.