“Perfect First Home or Investment”Sure to tick boxes this three bedroom brick home. It is a terrific entry point into the Maryland market and will be sure to suit an array of buyers, whether you are looking to secure your first home, or an investor looking for an easy care rental return. Being a family friendly suburb there are plenty of conveniences close by such as parks, local shopping amenities and just a short drive to Glendore Public School and Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College.
- Three bedrooms, all featuring built-in-robes, ceiling fan to two bedrooms
- Casual meals area off the kitchen adjoins a large-scale living room
- Updated kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel oven and cooktop
- Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower recess, plus internal laundry
- Great paved undercover pergola overlooking near level yard
- Single car garage with internal access, plus space for extra off street parking
- Potential for side drive access, perfect for the boat or caravan
- Great size block, approximately 620m2
- Potential to build a granny flat (subject to council approval)
- Undeniable value to enter into the market, or secure an investment
- Close to both Wallsend & Fletcher shopping villages
- A short 15-minute drive to Newcastle’s CBD and its iconic cafes and beaches
- Currently leased to great tenants for $380 per week
Contact Joe Di Claudio on 0412 251 434 or (02) 4960 0499 for more information.
Dowling Mayfield are your local Real Estate experts. We have a large data base of clients, buyers and landlords, always looking for their next Real Estate purchase. If you have been thinking of selling, chances are we already have the buyer for your property. Please call us today on (02) 49600499 to receive specialist advice on your home or investment property.